Summary: 
This is a 2,000 sq ft +/- bagel shop, which gives you plenty of space for preparing food and bagels. It is located in a very busy shopping center with plenty of parking. While most other bagel shops don't really cater to sit down customers due to seating constraints, this shop seats up to 83 customers.
Business Type: 
other businesses
Location: 
Florida
Price: 
$125,000
Sales Revenue: 
$200,000
Cash Flow: 
$50,000
Realestate Included: 
No
Employees: 
2
Internal Listing:: 
2601
Reason for Sale: 
Health Issues

This is a quality, well-established bagel shop. The focus here is on bagel sandwiches. The emphasis on bagel sandwiches allows ownership to enjoy a strong lunch time trade in addition to the usual breakfast trade. If you have a food background, and are used to, but tired of the long hours, you need to consider owning this bagel shop. Like other food businesses, it serves customers 7 days a week. This shop, however, closes by 3PM DAILY!!! That's right, 3 PM DAILY!!! This allows you to make $50,000 annually, while still being able to spend quality time with your family!!! How many delis or sandwich shops will allow you to do that? As food businesses go, this bagel shop is very easy to run. Bagels are bought wholesale, so you don't even have to bake them. Sit down customers account for about 80% of overall sales, and take-out customers account for the other 20%. Interested persons should contact Louis Dirisio at (561) 523-0642.

Contact The Author of This Listing

Please include your contact info (Phone Number, Address, etc) and other important information.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
8 + 3 =
Solve this simple math problem and enter the result. E.g. for 1+3, enter 4.
By submitting this form, you accept the Mollom privacy policy.